Florence Sandweiss Goode, a resident of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, died on July 10th, 2018 at the age of 86. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Davidson/Hermelin Chapel of Clover Hill Park Cemetery
- Date of Service:
- Thursday July 12th, 2018
- Time of Service:
- 11:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Aaron Starr
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Sunday evening at the residence:
4066 Augusta Ct.
48302 Phone: (616) 262-2304.
Religious services will be held on Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Rabbi's Discretionary Fund at
Congregation Shaarey Zedek
27375 Bell Road
Southfield, Michigan 48034-2079
Phone: (248) 357-5544
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Bertrand Sandweiss, Conrad Goode and companion of the late David Levine. Dear mother of Lisa (Henri) Sandweiss Droski, David (Kathi) Sandweiss, Beth (Aaron Back) Sandweiss, Judy (Steven) Zacher and Robert (Carolann) Goode. Loving grandmother of Jacob (Kristine) Droski, Noah (fiancee' Judi Crisman) Droski, Jonathan (Krista) Droski, Rebecca (Josh) Kahn, Alex Sandweiss, Tamar Sandweiss-Back, Noam Sandweiss-Back, Adam Zacher, Joshua Zacher, Theo Zacher, Erin Goode, Jamie Goode and Randi Goode. Adoring great-grandmother of Tovah, Logan, Ivy and Felix. Dearest sister of Saralee (the late Neal) Turner. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and lifelong friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top