Karen J. Weingarden, a resident of Milford, Michigan, died on May 14th, 2018 at the age of 68. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- (Please see Shiva Information)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday May 17th, 2018
- Time of Service:
- Interment at:
- by Family
- Shiva Information:
- A public memorial service will be held at a later date.
The family will be sitting through Friday evening at the residence of Caryn and Dennis Devaney:
1950 Strawberry Ct.
48382 Phone: (248) 464-4790
Shiva Hours: Thursday- from 2:00PM until 5:00PM, and then 6:00PM until 9:00PM
Friday- from 2:00PM until 7:00PM with an buffet dinner held at 6:30PM (please RSVP to Caryn Weingarden-Devaney at (248) 464-4790.
Religious services will be held Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Michigan Nature Association
2310 Science Parkway Ste. 100
Okemos, MI 48864
- Family Members:
- Wife of Marshall Weingarden for nearly 44 years. Mother of Sarah L. Weingarden, Caryn J. Weingarden-Devaney (Dennis), and the late Anthony T. Atkins (Jeannie); Grandmother of Matthew, Lauren and David Devaney and Nicholas Atkins. She is also survived by her sister Julie Stanley (Ed Brezinski) of Kalamazoo, brother-in-law Norman Weingarden of Atlanta, GA, a niece and a nephew and many cousins and friends. Karen was the daughter of the late Alan L. and M. Jeane Stanley. Karen was an avid conservationist, decades long trustee and for twelve years the president of the Michigan Nature Association which, in 2012, presented her with the Richard W. Holzman Award in recognition of her commitment to MNA.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top