Susan Eisenshtadt Boraks, a resident of Farmington Hills, Michigan, died on April 13th, 2018 at the age of 66. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Davidson/Hermelin Chapel of Clover Hill Park Cemetery
- Date of Service:
- Monday April 16th, 2018
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Joseph Krakoff
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting following the interment through Tuesday evening at the residence of Jerry and Carol Eisenshtadt,
5056 Far Ravine Ct.
48323 Phone: (248) 682-7033.
Religious services will be held on Monday and Tuesday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: each day from 2:00PM until 5:00PM and then 7:00PM until 9:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Doctors Without Borders USA
P.O. Box 5023
Hagerstown, MD 21741-5023
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Dear sister of Jerry (Carol) Eisenshtadt, Dr. James Eisenshtadt and the late Robert Eisenshtadt. Sister-in-law of Elona Eisenshtadt. Loving aunt of Steven (Mallery) Eisenshtadt, Howard (Sharon) Eisenshtadt, Jeffrey (Wendy) Eisenshtadt, Jerod Eisenshtadt, Aria Remer, Jill Eisenshtadt and Wendy Begres. Daughter of the late Harry and Sybil Eisenshtadt. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top