Edith Stone, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on December 5th, 2017 at the age of 91. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Friday December 8th, 2017
- Time of Service:
- 10:30 AM
- Interment at:
- The Hebrew Memorial Park Cemetery, 21503 E. 14 Mile Rd., Clinton Township, MI 48035
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Brent Gutmann
- Shiva Information:
- No formal shiva will be held.
- Charitable contributions:
5030 Orchard Lake Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Phone: (248) 683-5030
or to the American Technion Society
55 East 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved wife of the late Jack Stone. Dear sister of Marvin (Donna Bean-Berman) Berman and Gerald (Vered) Berman. Sister-in-law of Sidney (Betty) Stone and the late Marcia (the late Howard) Parven. Loving aunt of Daniel (Lila Corwin Berman) Berman, Yonaton (Keren) Berman. Also survived by her devoted caregivers, Jamal Muhammad and Mike Fuqua, as well as many other nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top