Claire Winnick, a resident of West Bloomfield, Michigan, died on December 4th, 2017 at the age of 97. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Thursday December 7th, 2017
- Time of Service:
- Interment at:
- Machpelah Cemetery, 21701 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Paul Yedwab
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Friday afternoon at the residence of Karen and Bruce Gilbert,
5645 Silver Pond Dr.
48322 Phone: (248) 661-9182.
Religious services will be held on Thursday evening at 7:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- Yad Ezra
2850 W. 11 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Phone: (248) 548-3663
or to A charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- She is survived by son and daughter-in-law, Robert and Wendy Winnick; daughter and son-in-law, Karen and Bruce Gilbert; grandchildren, Brian (Gloria Tsang) Winnick, Julie (Ryan) Richer, Elise (Edmund) Aronowitz, Bradley Gilbert; great grandchildren, Lennox Norman Winnick, Isaac Maxwell Aronowitz, Camila Diane Richer. She is also survived by many loving family members and friends. Claire was the beloved wife of the late Norman Winnick and the sister of the late Herman (the late Dora) Bricker.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top