Joel Fink, a resident of Walled Lake, Michigan, died on November 13th, 2017 at the age of 79. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Dorfman Chapel- main chapel (map to our Chapel)
- Date of Service:
- Tuesday November 14th, 2017
- Time of Service:
- 12:00 PM
- Interment at:
- Beth El Memorial, 28120 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Marla Hornsten
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Thursday evening at the residence of Lisa and Mark Kent,
122 Norwich Ct.
48390 Phone: (248) 669-5214.
Religious services will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00PM.
Shiva Hours: each day beginning at 5:00PM.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- The Alzheimers Association
25200 Telegraph Rd. Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Phone: (248) 351-0280
or to The Dorothy & Peter Brown Jewish Community Adult Day Care Program
6720 W. Maple Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Phone: (248) 661-6390
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Diane Fink for 56 years. Dear father of Jeffrey Fink, Ronald (fiancee' Cindy Yellen) Fink and Lisa (Mark) Kent. Loving grandfather of Ariel, Rachel, Max and Carly. Also survived by many other loving family members and friends
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Listen to recording of service:
- An audio-only recording of the service is available.
Listen to the audio
- View the broadcast of the service:
- A video recording of the service is available. View the service.
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top