Joseph Rothenberg, a resident of Southfield, Michigan, died on November 12th, 2017 at the age of 68. Funeral services arranged by The Dorfman Chapel.
- Location of Service:
- The Davidson/Hermelin Chapel of Clover Hill Park Cemetery
- Date of Service:
- Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Time of Service:
- 11:00 AM
- Interment at:
- Clover Hill Park, 2425 E 14 Mile Rd, Birmingham, MI
See the cemetery location map
- Rabbi Harold Loss
- Shiva Information:
- The family will be sitting through Wednesday evening at the residence:
30195 Woodgate Dr.
48076 Phone: (248) 540-5582.
See our shiva mapping options
- Charitable contributions:
- ALS of Michigan
24359 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48075
Phone: (248) 354-6100
or to a charity of one's choice
- Family Members:
- Beloved husband of Sheila Rothenberg. Dear father of Noah (Laura) Rothenberg and Dane (fiancee' Julie Sahwany) Rothenberg. Loving grandfather of Benjamin and Leo Rothenberg. Devoted brother of Hetty (Zack) Davies and Ellie Gersten. Adoring son-in-law of Sidney (the late Vivian) Ross. Brother-in-law of Thea Kumove. Dearest son of the late Albert and Anna Rothenberg. Also survived by many loving nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
- Email Condolences:
- If you would like you can send a condolence message via email to the family
- Yahrzeit Schedule:
- A 10 year Yahrzeit calendar is available.
Also, you can sign-up for an
annual email reminder of the yahrzeit.
Back to top